The Haunted Galena Ghost Walk
Master storyteller, Ted Williams will lead you through the streets of historic Galena by candlelight, and tell you about Galena’s dark history, legends and lore, and of course, Galena’s famous ghosts. 90 minutes, moderate terrain, leaving from Big Bills Sandwich Shop at 301 N. Main and ending at The DeSoto House Hotel. The walks are family friendly but murder and mayhem are discussed; bring your children at your own discretion.
- Fri. & Sat. nights, June through Oct. at 8 p.m.
- 1.5 hour tour.
- $20 per adult and $10 per child
Spirits and Spirits Tour
Join master storyteller “bootlegger” Ted Williams, who will guide you through Galena’s most spirited Hotel, Eatery, and Brewery! Enjoy a specialty drink at each location! A perfect cocktail of dark history, tales of haunting, and tasty concoctions. Think of it as your Haunted Happy Hour!
- Sat. afternoons, June through Oct. at 4 p.m.
- 90-minute tour.
- Easy walking.
- Price includes 3 specialty drinks.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Tour departs from “A Darkness Lovely”, 304 S. Main at 4 pm.
- No tickets available after 3 p.m. on the day of the tour.
- $25 per person