Wedding in a Window 2016
We are thrilled to announce Carolyn S. Wettstone & Terry Swails as the winners of Wedding in a Window! These lovebirds will renew their marriage vows in a Living Window during Night of the Luminaria Sat., Dec. 10. Watch their love story on our YouTube page and send your congrats!
3-4 p.m. @ Vignettes of Galena – 105 N. Main St.
What exactly did they win?
They will be married in a storefront window on Main Street during Galena’s Living Windows and Night of the Luminaria Dec. 10, 2016. Talk about a unique and romantic destination wedding! Everything from wedding attire to the cake and anything in between is covered. Check out this list.
Wedding ceremony performed in a window on Main Street: Vignettes of Galena.*
- Photography: UnPosed Photography.**
- Invitations (up to $250; designed in partnership with marketing committee.): The Grateful Gourmet Co.
- Wedding rehearsal light refreshments: Galena Canning Company.
- Music for ceremony: Lexi Parr.
- Officiant: Rev. Jess Farlow.
- Bridal party flowers (bride’s bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, groom’s boutonnière, 2 groomsmen boutonnieres): Blooming Basket.
- Indoor/outdoor decorations: Vignettes of Galena and Floral Chic.
- Chairs: Galena United Methodist Church.
Wedding Apparel & Accessories
- Bride’s dress (up to $500): I Do Bridal and Main Street Inn.
- 2 bridesmaid dresses (up to $150 each): Simply Elegant.
- 3 tuxes (up to $300): I Do Bridal.
- Wedding rings (up to $500): Honest Johns Stores.
- Bride and 2 bridesmaids’ accessories (jewelry/shoes/hair pieces, up to $250): Dreams Boutique.
- Makeup and hair (bride and 2 bridesmaids): Elle Aveda Concept Day Spa Salon.
Wedding Reception (up to 150 people): Ramada Galena.***
- Food: Fried Green Tomatoes.
- Transportation from ceremony to reception: Galena Trolley & Depot Theatre.
- Wine for couples toast: Galena Cellars Vineyard & Winery.
- Wedding cake: Sweetheart Bakery.
- Wedding desserts: MainStreet Cheesecakes.
- Butler service: Poopsie’s.
- Dance classes (6 45-minute dance classes): Adam Dance Connection.
- Coordination/lighting design and décor: Special Moments Entertainment.
- Cash bar.
Meet & Greet for the bridal party/family/sponsors/dignitaries
Bridal couple lodging (2 nights): Goldmoor Inn.
Anniversary mid-week stay (2 nights): Jail Hill Inn.
Dream wedding contributors:
- Towne Rebel Home Décor.
- Carlotta’s Studio.
- Farmers Guest House & Annie’s Galena Cottage.
- Hawk Valley Retreat & Cottages.
- From Head to Toe Sportswear.
- La Vie en Rose.
- Log Cabin Steakhouse.
- Max Mitchell Fashion Accessories.
- Petals & Primitives.
- Rustic River Finds.
- At Home in Galena.
- Wooden Wardrobe.
- ZJ Fine Gifts & Gallery.
*The ceremony does not limit the number of guests. However, not all guests will be seated inside the venue.
**Includes coverage of rehearsal, evening events and wedding day. Couple will receive a link to an online gallery with all final edited digital images and availability to download/save all images and use with print and post release.
***Reception dinner is for up to 150 guests. Venue can accommodate up to 250. Winner is responsible for food costs and wine toast for anything more than 150 people.
Prize package includes a few gift certificates with valid dates. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and must be redeemed by the winning couple.